What is this course all about?
The MongoDB Developer is a NoSQL database that provides high performance, availability and amazing scalability. Its schema-less design enables:
- Quick introduction of new data types
- Limitless addition of new fields at any time
- Sharding to cater to the growth in data
- Handling of huge workloads especially huge data insert rates
- Location based data storage
The MongoDB Developer Certification course from CASTEK focuses on the functionalities and administrative features of MongoDB database. This course takes participants through the schema less design feature of MongoDB and enables participants to use the replication and sharding features effectively to scale read and write operations.
Why is the course most sought-after?
The MongoDB Developer Certification course from CASTEK trains participants in the dynamic features of MongoDB document database. Regarded as a linguistic innovation in the field of databases, MongoDB is a second-generation NoSQL database that has the ability to store different kinds of data at one location.
The course is most sought-after for the following reasons:
- There is a great demand for skilled professionals in NoSQL databases for the developer and operations roles in the fast-growing Big Data Industry
- As per the recent survey conducted by 451 Group among LinkedIn members, MongoDB is the popular NoSQL database and the leading NoSQL skill of all soft skill sets
- Since 2010, MongoDB has been second only to HTML5 and ahead of iOS, Android and Hadoop. MongoDB has been a number 1 in the NoSQL database category [Source: Indeed.com]. This demonstrates MongoDB’s strong position in the NoSQL and its technological leadership
What are the learning benefits of this training?
By the end of CASTEK’s training in MongoDB Developer Certification course, participants will be trained in the following techniques:
- Process huge amounts of data using MongoDB tools
- Utilize use-cases for using MongoDB
- Create and manage different types of indexes in MongoDB for query execution
- Replication and sharding of data in MongoDB to optimize read / write performance
- Store unstructured data in MongoDB
- Develop Java and Node JS applications using MongoDB
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
The value of MongoDB has increased sharply in the recent years. Following are the career benefits of MongoDB Developer Certification course:
- A certification in MongoDB is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. Certified professionals in MongoDB earn much more compared to their non-certified peers.
- Certification in MongoDB helps IT professionals add weight to their profile. They are able to demonstrate their expertise in the fast-growing big data industry.
Certified professionals can earn credibility with your employer and peers in the developer and operations communities.
- The certified professionals in MongoDB can look for career paths such as Senior Software Professional, IT Consultants, Lead Software Professionals, and Database Administrators.
Who should do this course?
The MongoDB Developer Certification course is ideal for professionals aspiring for a career in NoSQL databases and MongoDB. However, the course is most suited for:
- Analytics professionals
- Research professionals
- IT developers
- Database Administrators
- Database Architects
- Project managers
CASTEK training is the best and adds value to the time & money invested. We stand out, because:
- CASTEK is the India’s leading Certification Training Provider.
- We have world class certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses.
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework.
- We provide 100+ certification training programs.
No Reviews found for this course.