What is this course all about?
MongoDB is a dynamic, high-performing and scalable NoSQL database, which has the ability to store different kind of data at one location. MongoDB is popular for its schema-less design which allows quick introduction of new data types, limitless addition of new fields, location based data storage, and growth of data.
The MongoDB Administrator Certification course from CASTEK is designed to take participants through the administrative features and functionalities of MongoDB.
Participants of this certification course will be trained in the different use cases of MongoDB, creating and managing different types of indexes for query execution, and effective use of replication and sharding features.
Why is the course most sought-after?
The MongoDB Administrator Certification course from CASTEK trains participants in the functionalities and administrative features of MongoDB that are required for effective data management.
The MongoDB Administrator Certification course is most sought-after for the following reasons:
- As per the recent survey conducted by 451 Group among LinkedIn members, MongoDB is the popular NoSQL database and the leading NoSQL skill of all soft skill sets [https://blogs.the451group.com/information_management/2013/10/01/nosql-linkedin-skills-index-september-2013/]
- According to Indeed.com, since 2010, MongoDB has been second only to HTML5 and ahead of iOS, Android and Hadoop; MongoDB has been the top NoSQL database in popularity. This demonstrates MongoDB’s strong position in the NoSQL space.
- The exploding field of Big Data has created a greater demand for skilled professionals in NoSQL databases for the Developer and Operations roles
What are the learning benefits of this training?
By the end of MongoDB Administrator Certification course participants will be trained in the following techniques in MongoDB:
- MongoDB Configuration, Backup Methods as well as Monitoring and Operational Strategies
- Creating and managing different types of indexes for query execution
- Replication and sharding of data to optimize read / write performance
- Storing unstructured Data
- Utilizing use-cases for effective use of MongoDB
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
MongoDB database can handle huge workloads especially huge data insert rates. The higher scalability and design flexibility of this database system has allowed organizations to go agile without any data structure issues.
Following are the career benefits of MongoDB Developer Certification course:
- MongoDB certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. Certified professionals in MongoDB earn much more compared to their non-certified peers.
- A certification in MongoDB validates the expertise of professionals in Data Management
- Certified MongoDB professionals can earn credibility with their respective employers and peers in the developer and operations communities.
- The certified professionals in MongoDB can look for career paths such as Senior Software Professionals, IT Consultants, Lead Software Professionals, and Database Administrators.
Who should do this course?
The MongoDB Administrator Certification course is ideal for professionals aspiring for a career in NoSQL databases and MongoDB. However, the course is most suited for:
- Software Architects
- Database Professionals
- Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
CASTEK training is the best and adds value to the time & money invested. We stand out, because:
- CASTEK is the India’s leading Certification Training Provider.
- We have world class certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses.
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework.
- We provide 100+ certification training programs.
No Reviews found for this course.