Business Analytics with SAS
About Business Analytics Professional – SAS
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. It is the largest market-share holder for advanced analytics.
CASTEK training in Business analytics & SAS is a comprehensive package for aspiring data analysts to gain expertise in SAS software and essential statistical techniques to decode extensive data. Participants at the end of the training, will be technically competent in data analytics methods like reporting, clustering, predictive modeling & optimization to manage the voluminous data. The course provides an in-depth insight of the SAS tool and covers most of the exams topics required to pass the “SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 Credential”.
- Training in SAS language
- Live Instructor Led online sessions
- Course taught via 10+ real life case studies
- 4 Real-life industry projects
- Hands-on experience in predictive modeling on SAS tool
- Get Certified as a SAS Base Programmer by SAS body
- Get Certified as a Business Analytics Professional
- High Quality e-learning
- 4 Business Analytics Simulation Exams
- chapter-end quiz questions
- e-learning access
- Trained by Industry Experts having more than 5 years of experience in SAS
- Downloadable e-Books
- Continued Trainer support & guidance for clarifying doubts
CASTEK training imparts immense learning benefits with a clear focus on the vital concepts of Business analytics and SAS.
Participants at the end of our training in Business Analytics & SAS, will be able to:
- Work on data exploration, data visualization and predictive modeling techniques with ease.
- Gain fundamental knowledge on Analytics and how it assists in decision making.
- Understand and work on statistical concepts like linear & logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting.
- Write SAS codes on SAS platform.
- Develop a structured approach using statistical techniques on SAS platform.
- Perform sharp data analysis to make business decisions.
Who should do this course?
Professionals in data management, data warehousing or in a business intelligence role would find the certification ideal. In addition, recent college graduates having an inclination to logically solve problems and pursuing to enter the data analysis field will find the certification beneficial to kick start their careers.
This course is also ideal, if you are a working professional OR a recent graduate who is:
- On a stagnant, slow growing career
- Dealing a monotonous and unchallenging position
- Aiming to get into a more skillful role
- Aspiring to be one of the coolest scientists of 21st century
Though there are no specific pre-requisites, individuals with a bent in logical reasoning and good mathematical skills will find the course suitable.
With a $14.4 billion revenue, the growing global business analytics market requires 250,000 certified analytics professionals to tackle the exploding big data across different verticals. Top companies like Amazon, Google, Oracle Corporation, IBM, Microsoft and Dell are looking for certified and skilled analysts to take on the data scenario. In addition, the Big 4 Audit firms – PWC, E & Y, Deloitte and KPMG are also hiring lot of data scientists.
BA-SAS Certification Benefits
Certified data scientists start with a higher salary and have better growth prospects than in their current role. Statistics from KDNuggets show that there is a tremendous salary increase by 50% and 13% in Asia and rest of the world respectively. According to Indeed.com, Certified SAS data scientists earn an average $97,000 and are most sought-after in Fortune 500 companies. Being a data scientist opens up a plethora of career opportunities in almost every industry and vertical. Possessing this coveted skill makes it easier for an aspirant to switch to his/her industry or function of choice.
No Reviews found for this course.