Business Analytics with R
About Business Analytics Professional – R Language
During the last decade, the momentum coming from both academia and industry has lifted the R programming language to become the single most important tool for computational statistics, visualization and data science. Worldwide, millions of statisticians and data scientists use R to solve their most challenging problems in fields ranging from computational biology to quantitative marketing. R has become the most popular language for data science and an essential tool for Finance and analytics-driven companies such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
CASTEK training in Business analytics & R is an ideal package for aspiring data analysts to gain expertise in data analytics. Participants at the end of the training will be technically competent in R programming language concepts such as data visualization, exploration; statistical concepts like linear & logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting.
- High-Quality e-Learning content
- 20+ Case studies and tools videos
- 4 Business Analytics simulation exams
- Course completion certificate
- Get Hands-on experience in R programming
- Become a statistic modeler
- Learn R-studio
- chapter-end quiz questions
CASTEK training imparts immense learning benefits with a clear focus on the vital concepts of Business analytics and R. Participants at the end of our training in Business Analytics & R, will be able to:
- Work on data exploration, data visualization and predictive modeling techniques with ease.
- Gain fundamental knowledge on Analytics and how it assists in decision making.
- Work with confidence in R language.
- Understand and work on statistical concepts like linear & logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting.
- Develop a structured approach to use statistical techniques and R language.
- Perform sharp data analysis to make business decisions.
Who should do this course?
Professionals in data management, data warehousing or in a business intelligence role would find the certification ideal. In addition, recent college graduates having an inclination to logically solve problems and pursuing to enter the data analysis field will find the certification beneficial to kick start their careers.
This course is also ideal, if you are a working professional OR a recent graduate who is
- On a stagnant, slow growing career
- Dealing a monotonous and unchallenging position
- Aiming to get into a more skillful role
- Aspiring to be one of the coolest scientists of 21st century
Though there are no specific pre-requisites, individuals with a strong bent in logical, reasoning and strong mathematical skills will find the course suitable.
Why Business Analytics Professional – R Language
With a $14.4 billion revenue, the growing global business analytics market requires 250,000 certified analytics professionals to tackle the exploding big data across different verticals. Top companies like Amazon, Google, Oracle Corporation, IBM, Microsoft and Dell are looking for certified and skilled analysts to take on the data scenario. In addition, the Big 4 Audit firms – PWC, E & Y, Deloitte and KPMG are also hiring lot of data scientists.
Business Analytics Professional – R Language Certification Benefits
- Certified data scientists start with a higher salary and have better growth prospects than in their current role.
- Statistics from KDNuggets show that there is a tremendous salary increase by 50% and 13% in Asia and rest of the world respectively.
- According to Indeed.com, Certified R data scientists earn an average $97, 000 and are most sought-after in Fortune 500 companies.
- Being a data scientist opens up a plethora of career opportunities in almost every industry and vertical.
- Possessing this coveted skill makes it easier for an aspirant to switch to his/her industry or function of choice.
No Reviews found for this course.