Big Data Hadoop Developer
What is this course about?
Big Data is a collection of large and complex data sets that cannot be processed using regular database management tools or processing applications. A lot of challenges such as capture, curation, storage, search, sharing, analysis, and visualization can be encountered while handling Big Data. On the other hand, the Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
CASTEK training in Big Data & Hadoop is an ideal training package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. The course equips the participant to work on the Hadoop environment with ease and get hands-on experience with various modules such as YARN, Flume, Oozie, Mahout, & Chukwa.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
As the Big Data buzz is getting bigger with volume, variety, and velocity, certified hadoopers equipped with the right skills to process the Big Data through Hadoop are becoming the ‘most wanted’ employees in Fortune 500 companies. This incredible surge has greatly increased the career scope for certified hadoopers in comparison to their non-certified peers. This certification is one among the most sought-after certifications for the reasons given below:
- According to Gartner – “Big Data & Analytics is one of the top 10 strategic technologies for businesses and there would be 4.4 Million Big Data jobs by 2015”
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2, and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on Data Management and Analytics
- According to IDC – “Big Data market would grow up to $16.1 billion”
According to Indeed.com – “Certified Big Data analysts start earning $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers”
- According to Robert Half Technology’s ‘2015 Salary guide for Technology professionals’- “Big Data is one of the key drivers for Technology hiring in 2015.”
What learning benefits do you get from CASTEK training?
At the end of CASTEK training in Big Data & Hadoop, participants will be able to:
- Master the concepts of Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs in both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn)
- Learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive and perform data analytics using high level scripting language under Pig & Hive
- Have a good understanding of Ecosystem and its advance components like Flume, Apache Oozie work-flow scheduler etc.
- Understand advance concepts Hadoop 2.0 : Hbase, Zookeeper, and Sqoop
- Get hands-on experience in different configurations of Hadoop cluster, its optimization & troubleshooting
- Understand Hadoop Architecture by understanding Hadoop Distribution File System operations principles (vHDFS 1.0 & vHDFS 2.0)
- Understand advance concepts of parallel processing in MapReduce1.0 (or MRv1) & MapReduce2.0 (or MRv2)
- Process Big Data sets (around 3.5 Billion Data Points covering in 5 Projects) with high efficiency and can derive a logical conclusion, which is helpful in live industrial scenarios
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- The certification make participants ride the Big Data wave, enhance their analytics skills, and help them to land in job roles like Data Scientist, Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Architect, and Hadoop Tester.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2, and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics, thereby increasing the number of opportunities for Big data & Hadoop certified professionals.
- Certified analysts earn $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers.
- Certified Big Data professionals with hands-on exposure to industry relevant tools have a growing career graph.
- Possessing this coveted skill makes it easier for an aspirant to switch to his/her industry or function of choice.
Who should do this course?
Java developers, Architects, Big Data professionals, or anyone who is looking to build a career in Big Data and Hadoop are ideal participants for the Big Data and Hadoop training. Additionally, it is suitable for participants who are:
- Data Management Professionals
- Data Warehousing Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
What is the benefit of learning R along with Hadoop ?
R is the most popular open source language for data analysis. It is the most popular language for data science and an essential tool for Finance and analytics-driven companies. R has been well established to communicate efficiently with Hadoop and is the new favorite of Big Data scientists. Organizations are looking for professionals who can handle humongous data to draw actionable insights. Hence, professionals who are skilled in both Hadoop and R Language are in high demand in the industry.
Learning Benefits of Certified Data Scientist – R Language:
- Work efficiently on data exploration, data visualization, and predictive modeling techniques with ease
- Gain fundamental knowledge on Analytics and how it assists in decision making
- Understand and work on statistical concepts like linear & logistic regression, cluster analysis, and forecasting
Why choose CASTEK for your training?
CASTEK Big Data & Hadoop training is the first of its kind, which provides comprehensive training and is suitable for professionals. It is the best in terms of time and money invested. We stand out because participants:-
- Have the flexibility to choose from 3 different modes of learning
- Get hands-on lab exercises
- Work on real life industry-based projects covering 3.5 Billion Data Points spanned across 11 Data Sets. All Projects are based upon real life industrial scenarios.
In addition, CASTEK training is the best because:
- CASTEK is the India’s leading Certification Training Provider.
- We have world class certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses.
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework.
- We provide 100+ certification training programs.
No Reviews found for this course.