Big Data & Hadoop Foundation
About Big-Data and Hadoop Developer
Big Data is a collection of large and complex data sets that cannot be processed using regular database management tools or processing applications. A lot of challenges such as capture, curation, storage, search, sharing, analysis, and visualization can be encountered while handling Big Data. On the other hand the Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Big Data certification is one of the most recognized credentials of today.
- Lab Exercises with proprietary VM
- High Quality e-Learning content
- Chapter-end Quizzes
- 2 Big Data & Hadoop Simulation Exams
- Real Time Industry based Projects
- Java Essentials for Hadoop Included
- Downloadable e-Book Included
- Hadoop Installation Procedure Included
- Hadoop Deployment and Maintenance Tips
- Packed with Latest & Advanced modules like YARN, Flume, Oozie, Mahout & Chukwa
- 5 Projects with 11 Unique Data Sets Included
- Excellence in Hadoop Certificate
- Industry Specific Projects on Top 3 Sectors – Retail, Telecom & Insurance
- 30 PDUs Offered
- Certified Big Data and Hadoop Developer
At the end of CASTEK training in Big Data & hadoop, participants will be able to:
- Master the concepts of Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment.
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs in both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn).
- Learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive and perform data analytics using high level scripting language under Pig & Hive.
- Have a good understanding of Ecosystem and its advance components like Flume, Apache Oozie workflow scheduler etc.
- Understand advance concepts Hadoop 2.0 : Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop.
- Get hands-on experience in different configurations of Hadoop cluster,its optimization & troubleshooting.
- Understand Hadoop Architecture by understanding Hadoop Distribution File System operations principles (vHDFS 1.0 & vHDFS 2.0).
- Understand advance concepts of parallel processing in MapReduce1.0 (or MRv1) & MapReduce2.0 (or MRv2).
- Process Big Data sets (around 3.5 Billion Data Points covering in 5 Projects) with high efficiency and can derive a logical conclusion,which is helpful in live industrial Scenarios.
Who should do this course?
Java developers, Architects, Big Data professionals, anyone who is looking forward towards building a career in Bigdata and Hadoop are ideal participants for the Big Data and Hadoop training. Additionally, it is suitable for participants who are
- Aspiring to be in fast growing career
- Looking for a more challenging position
- Aiming to get into a more skillful role
Anyone who has basic programming knowledge can opt for the Big Data and Hadoop training course.
Why Bigdata & Hadoop Developer
As the Big data buzz is getting louder with Volume, Variety and Velocity, certified hadoopers equipped with the right skills to process the Big data through Hadoop are the ‘most wanted’ in Fortune 500 companies worldwide. This has greatly increased the career scope for certified hadoopers in comparison to their non- certified peers. Below are well known facts as to why one should opt for the Big Data & Hadoop Certification:
- According to Gartner – “Big Data & Analytics is one of the top 10 strategic technologies for businesses and there would be 4.4 Million Big Data jobs by 2015”.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics.
- According to IDC – “Big Data market would grow up to $16.1 billion”.
- According to Indeed.com – “Certified Big Data analysts start earning $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers”.
- According to Robert Half Technology “Big Data, Big Pay– Average salary can reach up to $154,250”.
Bigdata & Hadoop Certification Benefits
The certification makes you ride the Big data wave, enhances your analytics skills and helps you to land in job roles like Data Scientist, Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Architect, Hadoop Tester.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics, thereby increasing the number of opportunities for Big data & Hadoop certified professionals.
- Certified analysts earn $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers.
- Certified Big data professionals with Hands-on exposure to industry relevant tools have a growing career graph.
No Reviews found for this course.