What is this course all about?
Apache Kafka is an open source Apache project. It is a high-performance real-time messaging system that can process millions of messages per second. It provides a distributed and partitioned messaging system and is highly fault tolerant.
The Apache Kafka course offered by CASTEK takes participants through the Kafka architecture, installation, interfaces and configuration. The participants are also trained in the fundamental concepts of Big Data in this course.
Why is the course most sought-after?
Apache Kafka course is popularly used in many companies across the world. The training in Apache Kafka is most sought-after for the following reasons:
- Apache Kafka is the preferred messaging platform for processing big data in real-time and fast processing of real-time message feeds.
- Kafka was initially developed at LinkedIn to process millions of messages per second and later became a part of Apache open source projects. It is a highly scalable and fault-tolerant messaging system with peta-byte scale message processing in real-time
- The Apache Kafka professionals can demonstrate their expertise in the fast-growing big data industry
- Trained Apache Kafka professionals are experienced in tools used to process huge amounts of data which will help them to take their organization towards big data analytics
What learning benefits do you get from CASTEK training?
Apache Kafka is one among the top ten fastest growing, in-demand technical skills. This course is designed to meet this demand and train professionals in Apache Kafka. By the end of CASTEK training in Apache Kafka, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of big data
- Describe the fundamental concepts of Kafka
- Describe the architecture of Kafka
- Explain how to install and configure Kafka
- Explain how to use Kafka for real-time messaging
What are the career benefits of this course?
The Apache Kafka certification helps IT professionals add weight to their profile, and typically earn more compared to their non-certified peers. The certified professionals can look for career paths such as Senior Software Professional, IT Consultants, Lead Software Professionals and Big Data professionals.
The value of Apache Kafka has increased sharply in the recent years and this certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. According to a Dataquest survey, Apache Kafka figures among the top 10 highest paying IT jobs of 2015 with a salary of $134,950. (http://www.dqindia.com/top-ten-highest-it-paying-jobs-of-2015/).
Who should do this course?
Following are the applicable careers for the Apache Kafka course:
- Professionals aspiring for a career in big data
- Analytics professionals, research professionals, IT Developers, Testers, and Project Managers
- Individuals looking for a change in career
CASTEK training is the best and adds value to the time & money invested. We stand out, because:
- CASTEK is the India’s leading Certification Training Provider.
- We have world class certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses.
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework.
- We provide 100+ certification training programs.
No Reviews found for this course.